PCI COMPLIANCE SCANNING
Leverage a Robust Solution
- Easy to use self-managed web-based scanning portal which enables you to maintain PCI compliance by scheduling and running scans every 90 days or as often as you like
- Analyze your applications that store, process, or transmit cardholder data for threats and vulnerabilities that could expose sensitive data
Organizations Trust Us
Minimize Your Risk
- Detailed remediation steps for protecting against identified vulnerabilities detected during your PCI security scan
- Unlimited re-scans on your network to assess steps taken to fix vulnerabilities
- Threat intelligence and signatures consistently updated from multiple security sources to protect against emerging threats and vulnerabilities
Achieve PCI Compliance
- Executive, Detailed and Attestation PCI reports with ASV certification number to address your assessment and compliance reporting requirements
- Complete trust in the scanning process due to our high level scanning accuracy
- Online Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ) for all the different SAQ types to assist you with reporting the results of your PCI DSS self-assessment
Endpoints & Servers
HOW PCI COMPLIANCE SCANNING WORKS
Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance scans are conducted through a self-managed web-based PCI Compliance Scanning portal which is consistently updated with the latest threat intelligence and certified annually to meet all the PCI Security Standards Council requirements. Using a simple interface or intuitive wizard you configure, schedule and run scans for the hosts that store, process or transmit cardholder data. If vulnerabilities are identified you are presented with details about the vulnerabilities and remediation steps that can be used to address them. Your team can then work to resolve the findings and then rescan the hosts to confirm that any identified vulnerabilities have been addressed.
Once your hosts that process credit card information are secured from all known high and medium vulnerabilities the Executive, Detailed and Attestation PCI compliance reports will be certified with a passing status and can be delivered to your acquiring banks, card brands or other requesting entities you do business with.
Additionally, the portal provides a Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ) wizard that can be used to help you identify the SAQ type that aligns with your business requirements so you can complete an online version of the SAQ and report the results of your PCI Data Security Standards (DSS) self-assessment.