- Exploitation of vulnerabilities by simulating real-world attacks to assess the security posture of your network.
- Robust solution using the latest technology comprised of a combination of best of breed open source, and proprietary tools.
- 4 days of comprehensive testing with a combination of white hat and black hat techniques with and without passwords to assess your network.
- Internal and external penetration testing options available, to meet your business requirements.
- Social engineering options available that imitate techniques used by hackers to target your employees to obtain private information.
- Ample time included for remediation followed by a re-scan of your environment to assess the status of the remediation.
Improve Your Security Posture
- Managed by our certified security engineers who have extensive experience with assessing vulnerabilities for both security and compliance
- Detailed report including high, medium, and low vulnerabilities found and exploited with remediation guidance and recommendations
- Certified pass report after assessing that there are no high or medium vulnerabilities in your environment.
- Includes 1 year access to our OnDemand web-based vulnerability scanning portal to allow your team to perform ongoing assessments of your security posture.
How Managed Penetration Testing Works
- Our team of certified security engineers will work closely with you to understand your business requirements, identify the infrastructure and applications that will be in scope for the penetration test, and to schedule the 4 days of comprehensive testing.
- They will then simulate real-world attacks against the in-scope assets using best of breed open source and proprietary tools with the latest threat intelligence.
- A combination of white hat and black hat techniques will be leveraged to validate your internal and external security controls and to discover any weaknesses that can be used to compromise and gain unauthorized access to your environment.
- Any identified risks and vulnerabilities will be documented and our security engineers will review the findings with your team and provide guidance on how to remediate the vulnerabilities and improve your security posture.
- Ample time will be provided to your team to address and resolve the findings after which we will conduct another rescan of your environment.
- Upon confirming that the identified security risks and vulnerabilities have been addressed we will provide a certified pass report that can be used to meet your audit, regulatory and compliance requirements.