- Log collection and storage with powerful parsing capabilities that allow you to easily identify issues
- Real-time search and analysis, streamlining your ability to troubleshoot and perform postmortem analysis
- Aggregate OS, application, network, endpoint, container, virtualization, and Cloud logs into a single portal
Quickly and Easily Review Logs
Empower Your Team
- Monitoring and alerting capabilities to identify traffic that requires further investigation
- Security Operation Center triaging, escalating alerts, and providing guidance where needed 24/7
- Quickly identify key areas that need urgent attention, to facilitate troubleshooting and resolution
Maintain Your Compliance
- Maintain compliance with industry standards and regulations (PCI, HIPAA, SOX, SOC2, GDPR, and others)
- Detailed reporting of all security related logs for any device and endpoint on your network
- Offsite long-term storage and retention of log data in PCI and GDPR compliant datacenters
- *Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) correlation available as an additional service
How Log Management Works
- Our team of certified security engineers will work closely with you to review your current infrastructure and solutions and to identify the recommended devices that should forward logs so that you can maximize your ability to find vulnerabilities, identify suspicious activity, and troubleshoot your network.
- A Log Management device will be configured according to your business requirements so that your team can install it within your network and begin the process of forwarding essential logs that will be parsed, normalized, classified, and categorized into a central repository.
- We will then work closely with your team to train them on the intuitive Log Management solution so they can obtain a holistic view of security events across their network and quickly conduct real-time searching and analysis across a large volume of log data.
- Our Security Operation Center (SOC) will consistently monitor the logs sent to the Log Management device to triage events and escalate alerts as needed 24/7 so your team can expedite troubleshooting and resolution of urgent events that require your attention.
- Additionally, your logs will be securely archived on a nightly basis to Clone Systems enterprise data centers to comply with industry standards and regulations and to support any future disaster recovery effort or forensic investigation.