- Eliminate errors through standardization and automation, while easing the burden on already overburdened SOC teams.
- Reduce error-prone manual processes while maintaining consistency in incident response
- Automate repetitive tasks to maximize security staff efficiency
Enhance the capability of your security team
- Utilize our real-world, on-the-ground investigation experience and obtain the assistance necessary to fend off sophisticated attacks.
- With deployment, design, and pre-built playbooks, our teams will have an advantage over attackers.
What is Security Orchestration Automation & Response (SOAR)?
Security Orchestration is the process of integrating a diverse ecosystem of security operations center (SOC) tools and processes in order to automate tasks for more efficient security operations. Typically, security operations teams deploy dozens of cybersecurity tools to prevent, detect, and remediate threats. However, unless these technologies and resources are fully integrated into a unified ecosystem, inefficiencies, increased security risks, and decreased employee morale result. Security orchestration addresses these issues by integrating processes and technologies in such a way that the majority of day-to-day SOC tasks can be completed from a single console.