Clone Guard PCI Scanning solutions offer Merchants, Service Providers and Authorized users access to a web based PCI scanning portal. The easy-to-use interface enables users to enter their IP address information and instantly initiate or schedule PCI Compliance Scans. Users may also repeat or reschedule their PCI scan at no additional cost. Following the completion of a PCI Compliancy Scan, the user will receive a Detailed Vulnerability Report and an Executive Summary Report. The Executive Summary "Certified Pass" Report is the document required by PCI to confirm compliance.
- Online PCI Scanning - Clientless, no software to install
- Scalable Solution - from 1 IP address to Class A networks
- 45,000+ Vulnerability Assessment Tests
- Credit Card Security Detection
- Realtime Vulnerability Updates
- PCI Vulnerability Dashboard
- Exclusive Vulnerability Detection Engine tuned for PCI Scans
- Intuitive, easy to navigate Clone Guard® web interface
- Re-scan your PCI network at no additional cost
Clone Systems is an Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV) for PCI Scanning. The PCI Scanning requirements introduced by the PCI Security Standards Council, also known as the Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), is a natural extension of Clone Systems' Vulnerability and Penetration Scanning services. The PCI Council has authorized Clone Systems to provide certified PCI Vulnerability Scanning solutions via the Clone Guard PCI advanced vulnerability scanning engine. The PCI Scanning Service is part of Clone Systems' leading Clone Guard Security product portfolio, which offers businesses an entire range of products and services to ensure proper network security.