Clone Guard ONE is the complete enterprise security solution for SMB environments that includes the tools necessary to secure an environment from evolving threats.
- Managed Intrusion Prevention Services
- Vulnerability Assessment Service
- PCI Compliance Scanning
- Managed Security Information and Event Management
- OnDemand Penetration Testing
- The ONE enterprise grade security solution for SMB
- Easy no hassle automated setup
- Works at your location or virtually (Azure, AWS, VMWare, Xen etc.)
- Meets all compliance and privacy requirements
- Includes PCI Compliance scanning solution with SAQ
- Your security is our responsibility
- ONE dashboard for all of your security services
- Transparent access to all of your data
- SOC engineers working 24/7 to stop threats real-time
- The only all in one security solution on the market
Clone Guard ONE includes the following services:
- Managed Intrusion Prevention Services for up to 1Gbps throughput with 4 fail-open Ethernet interfaces: Monitor your network in real-time to detect and prevent threats. Service includes: Threat intelligence and signature updates; monitoring, alerting, and reporting; customizable dashboards; vendor agnostic expertise; software updates and patches; and 24/7 Security Operation Center.
- Vulnerability Assessment Service portal for scanning for up to 250 IPs per year. Conduct self-managed vulnerability scans of your infrastructure; you can run and schedule vulnerability scans with unlimited re-scans; detailed report of vulnerabilities identified with recommendations; upon successful completion you will receive a pass report.
- PCI Compliance Scanning portal for up to 250 IPs per year. Leverage a certified Payment Card Industry (PCI) scanning service to meet PCI Security Standards Council requirements. Service includes: Delivery of a scanning portal by an approved Scanning Vendor (ASV) meeting all the PCI Security Standards Council requirements to perform PCI data security scanning; vulnerability assessment according to PCI DSS; SAQ forms; you can run and schedule scans every 90 days per PCI requirements; unlimited re-scans; PCI attestation report with ASV certification number.
- Managed Security Information and Event Management service for up to 250 hosts: Conduct real-time analysis of threats by correlating log data from your network and security devices. Service includes: Historical and real-time security information and event analysis and correlation; active threat intelligence; monitoring, alerting, and unified reporting; and 24/7 Security Operation Center.
- OnDemand Penetration Testing service for up to 250 IP Addresses: Perform real world attack simulations on your infrastructure to identify existing vulnerabilities and obtain recommendations on how to improve your overall security. Service includes: setup of secure VPN tunnel; 30-day access to the OnDemand web-based portal to conduct self-managed penetration testing; unlimited scanning to identify and exploit vulnerabilities; detailed report of vulnerabilities identified with recommendations; upon successful completion you will receive a certified pass report.
All specifications subject to change without notice.